SpK*) - sellOut SpK*) - sellOut

sell out

now thats what i call some truley disgusting dubstep intensity!

so i guess since its a sellout u need a 10

Spikrodd responds:

Trust me, I'm not happy at myself for this.

[LY] 2.1step tripstep [LY] 2.1step tripstep

i like it!

its really good, my only suggestion is adding some slight reverb to the percussion that starts around 2:50 so it doesnt have that really "fake" sound

otherwise, awesome!

la-yinn responds:

Sweet, I'll be sure to try that out. :D

Thanks for reviewing!

RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine RD2010 - Heavy Terror Machine

"The answer to your question..."

@the guy below me, R2D2 gets raped and some hardcore evil robot dances around him afterwards

J+Ø: SCKR(Low) &amp;gt;Master&amp;lt; RD2010 J+Ø: SCKR(Low) >Master< RD2010

awesome

i think robot day is awesome because a lot of random people get introduced to dubstep and have their minds totally blown that this existed and they never knew

mr-jazzman responds:

Hellyeah man, truer words were never spoken. Thanks for the explanation, because I believe you might be on to somethin man! =D

Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!! Xkur Top Secrut Preview!!!!!!!

DUBSTEP!

yeah its dubstep for sure!! and anyways dubstep is all about being different than the last dude so you did great man keep it up cant wait to see final version of this song

Tub Thumper Dubt Step Tub Thumper Dubt Step

cool

i like the song its not the best ive ever heard but still worth listening to for sure!

but what really blew my mind is that you made this on a PSP, that is amazing, I am going to have to look into that!!

Reflections &amp;gt;Dubstep&amp;lt; Reflections >Dubstep<

awesome

Im just starting to make dubstep and you have mastered it in my opinion!! I was already liking your song a lot and at the part where it panned those 2 sounds on the left and right totally blew my mind haha. And I think your mastering is around an 8 or 9 out of 10, so its still really good but that totally gives you a goal to work for and everything else is awesome since it mostly just falls under understanding your program and creativity. what program do you use to make your music by the way? hope to hear back soon man! you are awesome!!

mr-jazzman responds:

Awesome, thank you for your kind words! Since I've written this song, I've experimented with mastering quite a bit, and I've asked the masters of mastering and EQing many different questions. Expect some pure awesomeness from me in the near future! (and I owe it all to NG! =D) And btw, I have no shame saying that I use FL Studio. Most people think it's lame -- but that's because they don't know how to use it quite like I do! ;) Time to accumulate knowledge is all it takes, my friend! (Well, that, and patience. =P)

{dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered] {dj-N} Not Alone [Remastered]

awesome

i think you should make one of those hour long trance mix things (like armin van buuren) so i can put it on my ipod and listen to it for a super long time!!

Wonders of Space Wonders of Space

Awesome!

the beginning reminds me of that part in the pikmin for gamecube song! that just earned you an instant 10/10

SHADOWFOX2 responds:

Haha I've never gotten Pikmin before, I'll have to add that to the list
Thanks a bunch though I'm glad you liked it

Arabian Adventure Arabian Adventure

i like it alot

this would fir really good in an arabian themed adventure game maybe ill make one hehe :)